1. This competition ("Competition") is conducted by Estee Lauder Pty Ltd, ABN 63 008 444 719, of 165-175 Mitchell Ave, Erskineville NSW 2043 ("Promoter"). 2. These conditions include by reference, details specified on the Clinique during the Competition Entry Period. Referenced details appear in bold in this document. 3. Entry to the Competition constitutes acceptance of these conditions. 4. The Competition is only open to Eligible Entrants. An "Eligible Entrant" is an individual who, at the time of entry: (i) is a resident of Australia; (ii) is of the Minimum Entry Age; (iii) is not an employee of the Promoter or any of its related corporations or any of their agencies associated with the Competition; and (iv) is not a spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether full, half, step or by adoption) of such an employee. 5. Competition entry opens at the Entry Opens Time and on the Entry Opens Date [after 20/06/2022], specified on the Instagram post and closes at the Entry Closes Time and on the Entry Closes Date [before 04/08/2022] specified on the Instagram Post ("Entry Period"). All times and dates in these conditions are times and dates in Sydney.
6. To enter, an Eligible Entrant must go to the Clinique Instagram Page and find the competitions post and enter by following both @cliniqueanz and @fazeek_home, liking and saving the post, and commenting and tagging a friend on the post. 7. All entrants must ensure that their Competition Entry is done during the Entry Period. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any late or misdirected images / entries or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications service or equipment. 8. The Maximum Number of Entries Per Entrant is the more people they tag on the post, the more entries they receive. 9. The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid if the entrant: (i) fails to establish their entitlement to enter the Competition to the Promoter's reasonable satisfaction; or (ii) fails to produce items as required by condition 10 or produces items that, in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, are illegible, stolen, forged, reconstructed, altered, incomplete or tampered with in any way; or (iii) in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, tampers with the entry process or benefits from such tampering; or (iv) in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, submits an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions. 10. Any costs associated with accessing competition post are the responsibility of the person seeking access and are dependent on the internet service provider used. 11. Eligible Entrants must submit their entries to the Competition manually using an internet browser. The Promoter may reject an entry to the Competition if it reasonably forms the opinion that it has been submitted using automated means or by use of a competition entry service.
DRAW AND PRIZES
12. The draw will take place at Estee Lauder Pty Ltd, ABN 63 008 444 719, of 165-175 Mitchell Ave, Erskineville NSW 2043 at the Draw Time specified on the Instagram post on the Draw Date specified on the Instagram post.[not later than 30/06/2022]. 13. The Eligible Entrants whose entries are the first Valid Entry to be Drawn as specified on the On Line Page drawn, will win one Prize as specified on the On Line Page. Each Prize is of the Prize Value specified on the Instagram post . The Total Value of All Prizes is as specified on the Instagram post. 14. If a Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter will, in its absolute discretion, substitute alternative goods or services of no lesser retail value and/or specification, subject to the approval of the authorities that have issued permits for the conduct of the Competition. The Promoter accepts no other liability or responsibility for any loss incurred by a winner or any other party if a prize is unavailable for any reason. 15. A right to receive a Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as a monetary payment.
16. The winners will be notified in writing on Instagram. The notification may include instructions as to how the winner is to claim the prize and establish their entitlement to it. 17. Subject, where relevant, to any directions given under the legislation regulating the Competition, if a prize is not claimed by the winner within 3 months of the draw, it will be awarded to another Eligible Entrant in a redraw at Estee Lauder Pty Ltd, ABN 63 008 444 719, of 165-175 Mitchell Ave, Erskineville NSW 2043 at the Unclaimed Prize Draw Time specified on the On Line Page on the Unclaimed Prize Draw Date specified on the On Line Page 18. In order to be entitled to a Prize, the winner must, if requested by the Promoter, agree to and sign an eligibility form confirming their compliance with the Conditions and eligibility to accept the Prize. The winner will forfeit his/her Prize if he/she fails to ensure that all documents relating to that Prize are signed in accordance with this condition and returned to the Promoter, as and when required by the Promoter.
19. The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, any On Line organisation other than Clinique. 20. All information provided by a Promotion entrant is provided to the Promoter and not to any other On Line organisation.