1. This competition ("Competition") is conducted by Estee Lauder Pty Ltd, ABN 63 008 444 719, of 165-175 Mitchell Ave, Erskineville NSW 2043 ("Promoter"). 2. These conditions include by reference, details specified on the clinique.com.au during the Competition Entry Period. Referenced details appear in bold in this document. 3. Entry to the Competition constitutes acceptance of these conditions. 4. The Competition is only open to Eligible Entrants. An "Eligible Entrant" is an individual who, at the time of entry: (i) is a resident of Australia and New Zealand; (ii) is of the Minimum Entry Age; (iii) is not an employee of the Promoter or any of its related corporations or any of their agencies associated with the Competition; and (iv) is not a spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether full, half, step or by adoption) of such an employee. 5. Competition entry opens at the Entry Opens Time and on the Entry Opens Date specified on the On Line Page and closes at the Entry Closes Time and on the Entry Closes Date specified on the On Line Page ("Entry Period"). All times and dates in these conditions are times and dates in Sydney.
6. To enter, an Eligible Entrant must go to the Clinique ANZ Instagram page and enter via the Instagram post 7. Subject to condition 9, an Eligible Entrant who, during the Entry Period: (i) uses a compatible browser or mobile to log on to the Clinique ANZ Instagram page; and (ii) like the post, comment and follow @cliniqueanz will be allocated ONE entry into the Promotion. 8. All entrants must ensure that their Competition Entry is posted online during the Entry Period. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any late or misdirected images / entries or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications service or equipment. 9. The Maximum Number of Entries Per Entrant that will be awarded is as specified on the On Line Page, one entry per review. 10. All entries to the Competition may be subject to verification by the Promoter. The Promoter will reimburse an entrant for any reasonable costs incurred in complying with this condition. An entrant MUST deliver to the Promoter (by a means determined by the Promoter) copies of any documents the Promoter may request establishing eligibility to enter or win, including evidence of age, residence or identity. The Promoter may make one or more requests for such documents. Once the identity of documents available is established, an entrant must deliver requested copies within 7 days of being asked to do so. At the Promoter's request, an entrant MUST also, within 7 days of being asked, allow the Promoter to inspect and copy the original of any such document. 11. The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid if the entrant: (i) fails to establish their entitlement to enter the Competition to the Promoter's reasonable satisfaction; or (ii) fails to produce items as required by condition 10 or produces items that, in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, are illegible, stolen, forged, reconstructed, altered, incomplete or tampered with in any way; or (iii) in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, tampers with the entry process or benefits from such tampering; or (iv) in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, submits an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions. 12. Any costs associated with accessing On Line Page are the responsibility of the person seeking access and are dependent on the internet service provider used. 13. Eligible Entrants must submit their entries to the Competition manually using an internet browser. The Promoter may reject an entry to the Competition if it reasonably forms the opinion that it has been submitted using automated means or by use of a competition entry service.
DRAW AND PRIZES
14. The draw will take place at Estee Lauder Pty Ltd, ABN 63 008 444 719, of 165-175 Mitchell Ave, Erskineville NSW 2043 at the Draw Time specified on the On Line Page on the Draw Date specified on the On Line Page. 15. The Eligible Entrants whose entries are the first Valid Entry to be Drawn as specified on the On Line Page drawn, will win one Prize as specified on the On Line Page. Each Prize is of the Prize Value specified on the On Line Page. The Total Value of All Prizes is as specified on the On Line Page. 16. If a Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter will, in its absolute discretion, substitute alternative goods or services of no lesser retail value and/or specification, subject to the approval of the authorities that have issued permits for the conduct of the Competition. The Promoter accepts no other liability or responsibility for any loss incurred by a winner or any other party if a prize is unavailable for any reason. 17. A right to receive a Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as a monetary payment.
18. The winners will be notified in writing sent by direct message on Instagram as specified when entrant entered the Competition. The notification may include instructions as to how the winner is to claim the prize and establish their entitlement to it. 19. Subject, where relevant, to any directions given under the legislation regulating the Competition, if a prize is not claimed by the winner within 3 months of the draw, it will be awarded to another Eligible Entrant in a redraw at Estee Lauder Pty Ltd, ABN 63 008 444 719, of 165-175 Mitchell Ave, Erskineville NSW 2043 at the Unclaimed Prize Draw Time specified on the On Line Page on the Unclaimed Prize Draw Date specified on the On Line Page 20. In order to be entitled to a Prize, the winner must, if requested by the Promoter, agree to and sign an eligibility form confirming their compliance with the Conditions and eligibility to accept the Prize. The winner will forfeit their Prize if they fail to ensure that all documents relating to that Prize are signed in accordance with this condition and returned to the Promoter, as and when required by the Promoter.
21. The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, any On Line organisation other than Clinique. 22. All information provided by a Promotion entrant is provided to the Promoter and not to any other On Line organisation.